Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2020

The 1st Three Days Of Lockdown

On Wednesday 12th August my siblings and I were getting ready to go school. Until our parents told us that we have lockdown for three days.  My parents told me to go and get ready because we are going to buy some things. So we got ready and headed on out. I was still so tired but I slept  in the car. When we arrived we were waiting n the car because my parents had to go and buy the things we needed. When they were finished they put the things in the back we went and drive. While we were going we stopped at the bakery to grab some food and then went to the dairy to grab some drinks. We were just about to go and visit my nana but the road was too busy so we went home. When we arrived we started to do homework and I felt all refreshed and comfortable. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment